Physiological assay at UCSF
- An organismal assay designed to capture information pertaining to the the organic processes and phenomena of an organism or any of its parts or of a particular bodily process.
- Technique → Assay → Organismal assay → Physiological assay
- Animal physiology monitoring, Dual energy x-ray absorptiometry, Electroencephalography, Magnetic resonance imaging, Pulmonary function tests
Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI),
Contact: John Shepherd 415-891-7437 email@example.com
- 3D Optical Whole Body Scan
- Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis
- EKG monitoring
- Muscle function testing by Biodex
- Real-time glucose monitoring for glucose clamp studies
- Resting energy expenditure by indirect calorimetry
Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Research,
Contact: Sandra Canchola 415-476-5045 CancholaS@ptrehab.ucsf.edu
- Buried Food Test - a simple task designed to check for the ability to smell volatile odors.