Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Research,
Contact: Sandra Canchola 415-476-5045 CancholaS@ptrehab.ucsf.edu
- Forced Exercise/Walking Wheel System (Lafayette) - this test can be used for phusiologic studies as well as activity based restorative therapies.
- Grip strength meter -- grab on force bar
- Hot/Cold Plate Test (Noldus) - a test of nocioceptive response in animals.
- Rotarod (2) (Ugo Basile) - this test is used to screen for motor deficits which may influence performance in the behavioral tests and be a potential predictor of future physiological or behavioral motor impairments.
- Tail flick test -- thermal stimuli