Pulmonary function tests at UCSF
- A physiological assay used to measure the ability of the lungs take in and release air and the ability to move gases such as oxygen from the atmosphere into the body's circulation.
- Lung function tests, PFT
- Assay → Organismal assay → Physiological assay → Pulmonary function tests
- Body plethysmography, Exercise stress tests, Spirometry
Contact: Xiaozhu Huang 415-514-4272 Xiaozhu.Huang@ucsf.edu
- Asthmatic Readouts: Lung function analysis: airway hyperresponsiveness (AHR) measurement
- Bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL): total and differential cell count