Data management at UCSF
- A data transformation technique that comprises all the disciplines related to managing data as a valuable resource.
- Data transformation → Data management
CTSI, Institute for Health Policy Studies,
Contact: Claire C. Will
- Guidance and technical support on comparative effectiveness research (CER) and analysis, large dataset acquisition and analysis, initial consultation is free. Several recharge options available.
UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center,
Mission Bay, Mt. Zion
Contact: Karen Brungardt 415-514-3689 email@example.com
- Data Coordinating Center (Enterprise Level Data Center) located in Mission Bay Campus Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center brings together systems and data from the Bench to the Bedside
- Data Coordinating Center, an enterprise level data center, located in Mission Bay Campus Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Data warehouse mining